B4A/B4i/B4j user conference?

will it make sense to have one in the future?

• yes

Votes: 29 82.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • I do not care

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
is that a flight to beijing? (that's "only" 1200+ euros :) )

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi sorex,
Can fly to Guangzhou, and then to Guilin.. then we take the bus to Yangshuo.. I would say for 2 weeks total cost including tickets and hotels (full board, arround $1700)
then extra cash for shopping and stuff.. Remember Chinese traditional medicine.. Google for Yangshuo "Mud Bath" in the mountains' caves natural mud streams.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...cCBPfqEhcbJxKRLJh78QYQ8pYYADn5w0K9ka67_m2a-Ig

Bryanne Vega

Licensed User
Longtime User
I honestly think that an organized webinar would be more effective, as Q&A's can be held along side visual illustrations and presenters and organizers.

I believe this would be awesome, but it would need some good topics, roadmaps, and statistics to complement in it.

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Still voting for NY?
I have so many friend families in Yangshuo and can organize a very successful, affordable and enjoyable event that no one will ever forget.
my friends will pick up us from the airport for free.. it's a two hour driving.
Any other bids?

Photos from Yangshuo, Guangxi Province, China - 2007
View attachment 35656 View attachment 35658
GuangXi is where my late grandpa originated from. It's nice to visit there one day.

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
use Google Hangout with up to 100 user in a group chat
Google Hangout is now Google Meet. Personally, I don't like to use other apps such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Google Meet (even though I have them installed) unless I need to share my screen. I have slow connection so these platform will be lag for me.
I would suggest Erel (or we) can organize a YouTube Live so more people can join the talk by Erel and reply through Live chat. It doesn't need to be very official. We don't know how YouTube algorithm will recommend this video to other developers who never heard of B4X. If one day Erel has some surprising new plans or features for B4X to announce, I think it is good to make it a YouTube Live event.