Android Question B4A bridge - password

DarkoT

Licensed User
Hi guys...
Please help. I've got a new tablet with Android version 11 installed. I've installed B4A Bridge from the Google Play Store and I want to transfer a new application through B4A Bridge. As soon as I connect the tablet to the system, it asks for a password (on the tablet). What should the password be? For your information, I have another tablet with the same Android OS 11, and there the system works without any issues - it doesn't require any password. Does anyone have an idea of what could be different/wrong? Thank you...

teddybear

Licensed User
Try your locked screen password

Upvote 0

teddybear

Licensed User
Try to turn on Allow installation of apps from unknow souces switch

Upvote 0

DarkoT

Licensed User
Try to turn on Allow installation of apps from unknow souces switch
This is also done - I turned ON this switch... I'ts very very strange that system requires password... I have never seen this before, or I have not received this message, even though I have already installed approximately 30 Android devices

Upvote 0

teddybear

Licensed User
Perhaps the device has been logged into the manufacturer's account by the seller, try to reset the system

Upvote 0

DarkoT

Licensed User
Perhaps the device has been logged into the manufacturer's account by the seller, try to reset the system
I made factory default setup and is still same... System requires password for B4A bridge (after is connected with PC). I have really no more ideas what to do...

Upvote 0

teddybear

Licensed User
What brand and model is the tablet?

Upvote 0

DarkoT

Licensed User
Android table 10 inc from Ocom. This is basically price checker, but we use it in my company as MES shopfloor collector - to tracking workorders over production - based on Eancode - here is the link:

Upvote 0

teddybear

Licensed User
Could you install an apk directly by browser?

Upvote 0

teddybear

Licensed User
I have contacted the manufacturer for support , and the password was set by the manufacturer. you need to contact the manufacturer or the seller for getting the password.

Upvote 2
Solution

DarkoT

Licensed User
Could you install an apk directly by browser?
Can you give me some instruction how to do this? I can not find any instruction on net...
I have contacted the manufacturer for support , and the password was set by the manufacturer. you need to contact the manufacturer or the seller for getting the password.
Ooooh... Thank you so much... I will do this... Thank you...

Upvote 0

DarkoT

Licensed User
You may upload to your hosting or file sharing site like Google Drive, Dropbox or onedrive.

Ah, okay... I tried it, and it's the same situation as with the B4A Bridge. That sounds like a manufacturer restriction. I've contacted them and am waiting for a response..

Thanks for help...

Upvote 0