B4A camera app needed

MikeW

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am looking for a B4A developer who has previously developed camera control and image processing B4A apps. The initial task is to deliver a B4A app that provides the overall app operational framework and demonstrates the core functionality for capturing a high resolution image, selecting a window within the image, with the camera in the same position take a second high resolution image t seconds later, selecting the same second window within image 2 and comparing the two selected windows to determine if they are the same. If both selected windows are the same then store the selected window. The camera is moved and the B4A app repeats the process. Later the app transfers the set of stored selected window images via WiFi / Internet link to server for analysis. More details available upon request.

Once the core B4A/B4J app is operational I expect to be able to modify with some on-going Expert developer coaching assistance. There is a companion B4A app needed linking the camera via WiFi Direct to a local handheld device.

Please contact me ([email protected]) if you are interested in learning more. Email Subject Line: "B4A app"

Just to be clear, you will be paid for this task. We will first agree on the app's functional details to be delivered, outline the functionality in writing and then mutually agree on the payment amount, project timing and method for payment.

MikeW

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am very happy to report that the experienced B4A developer needed has been found and we are proceeding to develop the needed app. My thanks to those enabling the Android Job Offers forum for making this possible.