B4A Developers are needed to Complete the B4A App

JNG

Licensed User
We are working on the school based project. Need developers to join us to complete the task.
One can join us as freelancer basis or on project basis.

regards
jng
[email protected]

JNG

Licensed User
We are working on the App for the complete school management system which include
General information of school, attendance, routines, Academics, Examinations ( scores and results).

regards

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, did you design it as a collection of a few B4A apps or a single huge one?
Did you define complete specifications for each area (e.g. Examinations) as well as general ones (e.g. identification/authentication, server interaction..) ?
Any indication of time allowed to complete the whole project and, eventually, its major tasks?

Thank you

JNG

Licensed User
Its a single app.

The app is for general public to get the information and app user can login with specific username and password ( Identification and validation). MySQL Database with PHP 5.0 or above.

1. General Information : about the Group/Individual school , Staff details, Events, online admission, Courses offered and Achievers and Results etc.
2. Academics : syllabus, Subject Notes,Assignments/Projects, Course details, Class Schedules and homework.
3. Attendance and Class Routine modules etc
4. Examinations : Exam schedules, Scores and results etc
5. Library, Fee and Hostel Management .... so on

The major task to work with are
1. Identification/authentication ( google,Facebook) and Firebase messaging/notifications.
2. Fee Management module
3. Assignments/Notes upload and download.

I think now you will have the broader idea.

regards

Last edited:

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi @JNG ,
I could help with points 3) and 4) (Attendance and Examination). Please PM me so we could exchange contacts where to share further details about the project, if you like.

udg