b4a Expert

HotShoe

Licensed User
Longtime User
As I understand it, you need 2000 posts to become an expert here on the forums. I've been here almost 4 years now and have just over 400 posts. So, in 16 more years I'll be an expert!

Maybe I should just get better at being social, but that's what b4achat is about. :)

--- Jem

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The point system is to promote posting and replying (l think).. but it is more difficult and problematic to decide who's smart and who's not.

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
it is more difficult and problematic to decide who's smart and who's not.
Do we really need to know who is the smarter ? Really ?
I had the feeling we were exchanging and benefit from each others. But we have to go this way, perhaps the ones who publish a lot of libraries, a lot of tutorial (like the ones about the Material Design) are really experts.
But who cares ? Shouldn't we replace the levels by colors ? I'm pink at all (missing a smiley for a big kiss) :cool:

Edit: sorry, forgot to mention Klaus for all of his knowledge, NJDude, thedesolatedsoul, DonManfred, Informatix, etc, etc. And the master Jedi Erel

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I like so much my "well-known member" status.
It sounds to me like "respected", "esteemed", "trustworthy"..

So whenever I should approach the "expert line" I'll ask the webmaster to play some trick to keep me as "well-known". :)

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
As I understand it, you need 2000 posts to become an expert here on the forums. I've been here almost 4 years now and have just over 400 posts. So, in 16 more years I'll be an expert!

Maybe I should just get better at being social, but that's what b4achat is about. :)

--- Jem
Hey Shoe, I think we should develop an algorithm to analyze the posts content and badge the user accordingly, that way instead of just "Well-Known Member" or "Expert" you would have something like:

Well-Known SPAMMER member
Expert WISHER
Active NOOB Member

Last edited: