B4A - Extraordinary

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
There were many ways to develop for Android and newer ways are also coming, but B4A is quite different from them all. Not because it uses Basic like syntax, but because of the Community it has.

DonManfred, StarDust, Klaus and all other masters here have been contributing and adding lots of new and terrific features to it.

And above all Erel is developing something extraordinary. Look as B4XTable which looks like it is for displaying tabular data etc. but he made a photo album of it !

I won't be surprised if B4XTable becomes the base of activities too., i.e. instead of different activities, we display row x with 2 columns and then row y to z with 4 columns. Well I do not know how to explain but I have this feeling right now.

We have seen problems due to many activities and this may be the solution, may be not. Then there is designer issue to it.

Waiting for some more miracle.

Regards,

Anand

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
There were many ways to develop for Android and newer ways are also coming, but B4A is quite different from them all. Not because it uses Basic like syntax, but because of the Community it has.

DonManfred, StarDust, Klaus and all other masters here have been contributing and adding lots of new and terrific features to it.

And above all Erel is developing something extraordinary. Look as B4XTable which looks like it is for displaying tabular data etc. but he made a photo album of it !

Fully agree!!

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

I won't be surprised if B4XTable becomes the base of activities too., i.e. instead of different activities, we display row x with 2 columns and then row y to z with 4 columns. Well I do not know how to explain but I have this feeling right now.

We have seen problems due to many activities and this may be the solution, may be not. Then there is designer issue to it.

Waiting for some more miracle.

Regards,

Anand
I agree with you on everything, except that you have included @Star-Dust among the masters. I still have to learn, put among the pupils

Last edited: