Android Question B4A Find All References (F7) window not filling

jccraig

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4A Vs. 5.20 in Win 10 environment... I'm working through the helpful PDFs for new users. When I select the Find All References (F7) window, nothing lists there. I select some code, and all occurrences of that code in the main edit window appear to be highlighted, but those instances don't appear in the Find All References window where they are supposed to be listed for selection, as shown in the documentation. That window stays empty in all cases. Is this a known issue? I'm very new here, so I might just need a hint at what I might be overlooking. Thanks for your help.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is what you should see when you press F7 when the cursor is inside a variable or sub:

SS-2015-10-02_13.06.35.png

Upvote 0

jccraig

Licensed User
Longtime User
Okay, with some experimenting, and following the illustration above, I now understand how it works. I was selecting something, then clicking the tab that selects the Find All References window. That doesn't work, and there is apparently no single-click way to update the Find All References window. The "fix" is to click either the menu item Windows>Find All References, or to press F7. That works. Thanks!

Upvote 0