Android Question B4A - (Solved) Optimization Battery choice

pompierecattivo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello all,
following the old thread https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/request_ignore_battery_optimizations-problem.73039/ ,
at least the suggest code run without errors, but don't show any form by the user can disable battery optimization. Any suggest? Sorry for bad english. (i.E. i've not understand how and where to implement the <#if JAVA> code. Thank you

PS: i know google recently change their policies about it, in case i can insert the intruction correctly in my app, i will try to do right things to follow the law....

pompierecattivo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, thanks for answer.
This morning i discover, observing the log, that the java code is correctly executed (i refer to code suggest on the thread mentionned in my fisrt post here). Mean is correctly logged "isIgnoringBatteryOptimizations FALSE". But next code line make no prompt of settings i can use to change the value of battery optimization. I'm sorry if i cannot better explain, but if you ask what i can do to help you understand where the problem is, i'll try to do.
Again sorry for my bad english and also for my basic knowledge of programming...

Upvote 0