B4a to iPhone (b4i)?

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
There is something similar, but you will have to PM me to get the answer. I don't want to put any disrespect on B4A.

Edit: I have no affiliation with the other product, other than being a paying customer. (I just realised that my statement may be construed as something other than exactly that)

Last edited:

Krammig

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Vader, Trying to PM you but cannot see how to do so. I would appreciate that info also if you don't mind.

thanks

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Vader, Trying to PM you but cannot see how to do so. I would appreciate that info also if you don't mind.

thanks

Your profile settings don't allow me to send you a Personal Message (PM). Change your profile settings to enable PM's, then click on my Name and send me a PM.

DoctorDebug

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi could you also send me the link - thanks. And I encourage the makers of b4a to consider an equally amazing b4i... I want to be the first customer!

Jeff

elitevenkat

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear Vader,
I too could not find a way to send you a PM. Where is the option to enable PM in profile ? anyway you could mail me at [email protected] if possible. I am very much interested in iOs apps.
venkat

yonson

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can I just throw my vote in for a B4i product as well - we develop for both android and iphone - for android we use Basic4Android and its absolutely superb, fantastic product with excellent support including on this forum.

On iPhone its a complete nightmare ;) We're currently using Xamarin which is probably the best of a bad bunch but its badly supported (hard luck if you need any help with anything!), relatively expensive and has a lot of missing features. But we've also used Titanium (horrific!) and of course core iOS development itself where even getting a basic hello World app up and running is a never ending sea of confusion..

Apologies for mentioning other products in the post but wanted to pass on my opinion that B4A is a vastly superior product to the competition!