iOS Question B4I Bridge not connecting to B4I

Jan Kanon PA7X

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Unfortunately B4I bridge which worked always for me is not connecting. I have IOS 12.3.1 on an iphone 6 The bridge app says the ip adress is 192.168.178.214 (which was it already for a long time) and the buider says please be sure b4 bridgeis running on 192.168.178.214. When i refresh it in b4i says it cannot ping but from the dhcp router i can ping both machines. please directions how to solve this. I build a brand new b4ibridge ands running wihout errors.

regards, Jan PA7X

Jan Kanon PA7X

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Unfortunately B4I bridge which worked always for me is not connecting. I have IOS 12.3.1 on an iphone 6 The bridge app says the ip adress is 192.168.178.214 (which was it already for a long time) and the buider says please be sure b4 bridgeis running on 192.168.178.214. When i refresh it in b4i says it cannot ping but from the dhcp router i can ping both machines. please directions how to solve this. I build a brand new b4ibridge ands running wihout errors.

regards, Jan PA7X

PROBLEM SOLVED : CANNOT CONNECT VIA WIFI TO THE INTERNET AT THE SAME TIME, CONNECTED A NETWORK CABLE AND SWITCHED OFF WIFI, NOW RUNNING AGAIN.

Upvote 0