iOS Question b4i Hosted MacBuilder Build Error

kevincrum

Licensed User
Longtime User
Looking for assistance determining cause of build error with hosted mac builder. I had been compiling all day in debug mode. Made some changes to code and then received build errors and cannot finish with a build. I've tried a debug compile, release compile with development certificate and provision file, release compile with store certificate and provision but no luck.

Was sure I must has introduced an error in my recent modifications so i removed all of them and tried again, same result. Created new certificates and provision file for debug mode and still same result.

I am still assuming that despite no error in the IDE logs tab, i must have something but I cannot figure out how to read the results of the compiler window (so I've attached a text file with that text).

It shows 2 errors with variable redefined with a different type, but I cannot find that. Is there a way from this information back from the builder to know what to look for in the b4i code?

Thank you in advance for any assistance provided.
-Kevin

Attachments

• BuildError_HMB.txt
    54 KB · Views: 203

kevincrum

Licensed User
Longtime User
I was sure there was more to it, but indeed I had a for loop where the upper bounds was not the type I intended. Thank you for your input. All good now.

Upvote 0