Wish B4J server apps cloud service

b4auser1

Licensed User
Longtime User
There is Basic4android UI Cloud service.
I propose to arrange another cloud service to host B4J server apps. The service can propose free and not free plans to host B4J server apps. With interface customized to needs of B4J server apps, the service will help developers to be focused on the apps (and not think how to support hosting environment for their apps: select hosting environment, setup OS, configure network and security settings and etc.) and bring additional incomes to Anywhere software.

Roycefer

Licensed User
Longtime User
That's an interesting idea. It's not all that hard to set up a free AWS instance but it might be intimidating for a beginner. Erel could "resell" AWS capacity along with some simplified, automated set-up procedures and perhaps turn a tidy profit while making it easier for beginners to set up their own complete, scalable web-apps. That would certainly be a way to generate some income from B4J.

tchart

Licensed User
Longtime User
How many people would be interested in this? I would be willing to set something up if there was enough interest.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think that even if it is just for testing purposes, while developing, it would be a great idea

LWGShane

Licensed User
Longtime User
If we could upload directly from B4J, I would definitely be interested.