B4J Question B4J StandAlone pacakge error

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi All, I recently used the StandAlone Packager and while everything was built without any errors, when I try to run the exe file I don't see the program actually running, If I run the program in debug mode by running the run_debug.bat file then I see the following error:

main._appstart (java line: -1)
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Could not load the jssc library: Couldn't load library library jssc
at b4j/jssc.SerialNativeInterface.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at b4j/jssc.SerialPortList.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at b4j/anywheresoftware.b4j.serial.Serial.ListPorts(Unknown Source)
at b4j/com.snapchat.darknoise.main._appstart(Unknown Source)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at b4j/anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent2(Unknown Source)
at b4j/anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent(Unknown Source)
at b4j/com.snapchat.darknoise.main.start(Unknown Source)
at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication1$9(Unknown Source)
at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runAndWait$12(Unknown Source)
at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$10(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$11(Unknown Source)
at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(Unknown Source)
at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$runLoop$3(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Any ideas on how to solve this issue?

Thanks

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You skipped tip #5
If using jSerial put the attached jssc.dll file in the project folder and add:

B4X:
#CustomBuildAction: After Packager, %WINDIR%\System32\robocopy.exe, ..\ temp\build\bin\ jssc.dll

Upvote 1