B4P Wiki

meinewelle

Licensed User
Hello together,

does anyone know a good online documentation for B4P? I expect something like a wiki where you can access all information about B4P. Crawling through this forum, the helpfiles or examples provided with B4P are not so helpful for me.

Kind regards

meinewelle

TWELVE

Licensed User
Nevertheless, a Wiki might be good idea because of the way informations are arranged within it...:D

cheers

TWELVE

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The WiKi, to me, is just a one-way forum, were someone postes some answers to not yet asked question, jopping thy will be of interest to someone...
"Nevertheless", a Samples/Tips/updates and up to date repository, could be a nice Idea...

cdeane

I think I understand what meinewelle is trying to say; that is, if I want to Open a Form then I would want to know how to open a Form.
So I would ask, for example... Open a Form.
When I do the search it actually shows nothing about form.show.
As a beginner, as easy as it seems for you experts, it's hard for us newbies to interpet the search engine.

In other words using the resoucses in Help,or here ,it seams like you should already know the comands your searcing for.

Last edited:

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The example of the form.show is a baddly shosen one, because every new app project already comes with a "Form1.Show" command.....
Still I can understand what you are getting to...
The online reference is off great help, especially since all objects, keywords and methods are listed..
SO if you, as I amd this week, was trying to understand how treeview (just an example) works, the you would go to the b4ppc website and look around for the treeview keyword...then ALL related methods wdo show up....