B4X and others

HAH

Licensed User
Several days ago I got a 3 days nightmares, I hired by a customer to customizing his paid woocommerce Flutter android app using Android studio, I 'm starter for Android studio & flutter "I know flutter & worked with samples greatly", I entered endless problems for the app's environment setup, then entered in the app itself customization problems & in at the end the app was 50% webview! the app developer himself when we ask him about problems he told us try to googling hahahahah. I exhausted & final result not satisfy the customer!!!
In 30 minutes I created a well crafted B4A app using webview, the customer was appreciated it & loved it, he dropped the Flutter app immediatly.

Many developers here are expert in Flutter, They can read this post as not fair for Flutter, I agreed with them, Flutter is giant cross platform & supported by giant Google, But for me at least: its environment is hard, language Dart also is difficult than vb, depend on Gradle , etc ....

Many thanks for Mr. @Erel for this fastest B4X IDE & simplifying idea.

Alexander Stolte

Licensed User
I always have to smile when I see developers proud of Instagram who first finish their app in Android Studio and then have to build it again in XCode.

Just now that B4XPages is available, I had a few moments when I loaded the project into B4I where I thought: that's it? Is that all I have to do?
And I think it's very nice!

Even creating the layouts is no problem anymore, just copy from B4A to B4I and you are done. I remember in 2017 when I spent 8 hours creating 15 layout files in B4I again...

AnandGupta

Licensed User
Flutter is giant cross platform & supported by giant Google, But for me at least: its environment is hard, language Dart also is difficult than vb, depend on Gradle , etc ....
Agree Fully.

Just reading the requirements and development tips on Flutter (Googling) I made the decision, "stay where you are and you will service".
For a developer. it is very very important to use a tool (I use many) to quickly deliver user satisfaction. B4X is developer's dream come true.

Regards,

Anand

HAH

Licensed User
Really we are in the right direction in mobile development, B4X is the winner .. see this:

I added B4X column, You can see who is the winner ..
b4x_rn_flutter.jpg

HAH

Licensed User
I hope everyone has a history with other languages to share us here & compare it with B4X , We need to show the strength of B4X for the world.