[B4X] [XUI] [Old] AS CalendarAdvanced πŸ“… - OneRow/FiveRow Calendar - Expand and Collapse [Payware]

syerif

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi i am already make donation

Thanks

syerif

Licensed User
Longtime User
how can I change the header text color? it has property but I can not change the color
code:
ASCalendarAdvanced1.HeaderTextProperties.TextColor = Colors.Red

Last edited:

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You need to call UpdateHeader if you change header properties
B4X:
ASCalendarAdvanced1.HeaderTextProperties.TextColor = Colors.Red
ASCalendarAdvanced1.UpdateHeader

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update
    • Add set Limit2Forward - Limit the calendar to the current time period and the future - set it to true before CreateCalendar
    • Add 2 property descriptions for better understanding
Limit2Forward
I don't know what I should have called it better.
It means that you can only get to the time periods in the future or in the present.

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update
    • Add PastDaysTextColor to BodyTextProperties - The text color for days that lie in the past - standard value is -1 (All days have the same color)
PastDaysTextColor
Example:
ASCalendarAdvanced1.BodyTextProperties.PastDaysTextColor = xui.Color_Red
ASCalendarAdvanced1.UpdateBody

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi @Alexander Stolte congratulations on your library, i think it is one of those libraries that are absolutely necessary to manage a calendar.
I have a suggestion.
When I look at the calendar and I have entered a couple of appointments, for example, you see this situation:

But when I select the day, the appointments are no longer displayed, as in the following situation:

It would be very convenient, however, to see the appointments while selecting the day, as in the following situation:

Thank you
Have a nice day

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
But when I select the day, the appointments are no longer displayed, as in the following situation:
Yes, this is intentional, because the SelectedDate circle can be larger than the CurrentDate circle. I will introduce a new property (KeepAppointmentsVisibleOnSelect) where you can show this anyway.
It would be very convenient, however, to see the appointments while selecting the day, as in the following situation:
I will take into account with the BugFixing

Thank you
Have a nice day
Thanks you too.
i think it is one of those libraries that are absolutely necessary to manage a calendar.
Thats nice! But has also made me a lot of work and frustration

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Alexander I was trying 2.17 on iOS ( B4i ) and I get this error (even when loading the demo).
In B4A everything is ok, selecting only the library.
In B4i No as you see

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi dear.
I think there is a small bug
If i use the following code:
B4X:
SetDateTimeLocale(GetPreferredLanguage)
DateTime.DateFormat = "EEEE dd MMMM"
Label1.Text = DateTime.Date(DateTime.Now)

Sub SetDateTimeLocale (locale As String)
    Dim loc As NativeObject
    loc = loc.Initialize("NSLocale").RunMethod("localeWithLocaleIdentifier:", Array(locale))
    Dim no As NativeObject = DateTime
    no.GetField("dateFormat").SetField("locale", loc)
    no.GetField("timeFormat").SetField("locale", loc)
End Sub

Sub GetPreferredLanguage As String
    Dim no As NativeObject
    Return no.Initialize("NSLocale").RunMethod("preferredLanguages", Null).RunMethod("objectAtIndex:", Array(0)).AsString
End Sub

displays the date in the local language device in label1. But the calendar returns the following error

If, after having displayed the date in the device language in label1, restore the English language with the following code

B4X:
SetDateTimeLocale("EN-en") '<---restore English

does not give any error

Attachments

• AS CalendarAdvanced.zip
    173.1 KB · Views: 111

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you set SetDateTimeLocale(GetPreferredLanguage) before you call CreateCalendar then no error occurs.
But why, i dont know.
This line is affected then:
B4X:
Log(DateUtils.SetDate(DateTime.GetYear(ticks),DateTime.GetMonth(ticks),DateTime.GetDayOfMonth(ticks)))
But this has nothing to do with the view, because if I add this line after I set the locale with your code, then it also crashes outside of the view.
It looks like you have to set "SetDateTimeLocale" directly to app start so that no error occurs.

B4X:
Log(DateUtils.SetDate(DateTime.GetYear(DateTime.Now),DateTime.GetMonth(DateTime.Now),DateTime.GetDayOfMonth(DateTime.Now)))'crash outside of the view'
'SetDateTimeLocale("EN-en")

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…