Android Question [B4X][XUI] WobbleMenu - A few questions..

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Q. How do i set the visibility of the component at runtime? Id like to hide / show it on demand?
  • SetTabCount(count As Int)
    Set tab count at runtime.
    Count must be either 5 or 3
    Note: You can't change the tab count to 3 if your selected tab id is 4 or 5

Upvote 0

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The reason I'm asking is, by default, the "middle" button is set as active when one puts the wobble menu on the layout. I have different wobble menus on my layouts and was wondering if for example, one could be able to set a default button on the property bag for example, tab 1 is default on the first layout, tab 4 is default on another layout, this being done without having to fire an event.

Is that possible to implement? Thanks

Upvote 0

Biswajit

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hide and show the whole wobble menu..
For now its not possible by default. Though you can do that by editing the bas file inside the b4xlib. Change the mbase variable type from private to public. And from you code you can hide the view by wobblemenu.mbase.visible = false

The reason I'm asking is, by default, the "middle" button is set as active when one puts the wobble menu on the layout. I have different wobble menus on my layouts and was wondering if for example, one could be able to set a default button on the property bag for example, tab 1 is default on the first layout, tab 4 is default on another layout, this being done without having to fire an event.

Is that possible to implement? Thanks
Yes its possible. But that will change the actual look/view/style of the menu. Starting the app with an active tab other than the middle one won't look good. This feature has also been requested by some members in the past. I will try to add these two things today or by tomorrow.

Upvote 0

Biswajit

Licensed User
Longtime User
@Biswajit finally, is this also possible. Thanks again for your advise and help.
No its not possible. As some part of the menu is not actually a curved view but generated canvas image. So maintaining gradient in every element is not possible.

Upvote 0

Biswajit

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you so much! These updates have helped my project move forward.

Q. How do I hide the badge when a tab becomes active?

For example

1611546344029.png

When I press the Notifications tab, the badge is just visible under the button..

Thanks

Upvote 0

Biswajit

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you so much! These updates have helped my project move forward.

Q. How do I hide the badge when a tab becomes active?

For example

View attachment 106863

When I press the Notifications tab, the badge is just visible under the button..

Thanks
The tab should hide its badge when you click on it. ok will check.

Upvote 0

Biswajit

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes there was a bug please download the updated one.

Upvote 0

M.LAZ

Licensed User
Longtime User
i can't recreate and display the 3 layouts (contains clv) when i click wobblemenu tabs using AHViewPager and AHPageContainer. i reviewed all the posts about ViewPager and PageContainer.
who can help me and save my time with an B4XPages example.

Upvote 0

Biswajit

Licensed User
Longtime User
i can't recreate and display the 3 layouts (contains clv) when i click wobblemenu tabs using AHViewPager and AHPageContainer. i reviewed all the posts about ViewPager and PageContainer.
who can help me and save my time with an B4XPages example.
Check the attached b4xpage example.

Upvote 0

M.LAZ

Licensed User
Longtime User
Of course i checked it before.. I have 3 tabs search, home and cart
All pages and layouts loaded in b4xpage create event.
And home is the main page. So when i click on search tab by wobblemenu tab event i can see search page .. But when i return to home i see a blank page..

Upvote 0

Biswajit

Licensed User
Longtime User
Its really difficult to give a solution by just guessing what you have done. Please upload your project so that I can have a look at the problem.

Upvote 0