Android Question B4XPagesManager object?

jimseng

Licensed User
Longtime User
"You can see the list of page related events in the B4XPagesManager object. The event name is B4XPage"
Not quite sure what this means. I found B4XPage_Appear from the three pages example. Are there more events available. Don't know how to find them.
Thanks

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
see:

B4XPages Events

• B4XPage_Created - Called once when the page is created. This will happen before the page becomes visible or after a call to B4XPages.AddPageAndCreate.
  • B4XPage_Appear - Called whenever the page becomes visible.
  • B4XPage_Disappear - Called whenever a visible page disappear.
  • B4XPage_Background - Called when the app is moved to the background. This event will be raised in all pages that implement this sub, not just the top event. This is a good place to save anything that needs to be save as the process might be killed later. Note that in B4J it is raised when the last page is closed.
  • B4XPage_Foreground - Called when the app moved to the foreground.
  • B4XPage_Resize (B4J / B4i) - Called when the page is resized.
  • B4XPage_CloseRequest (B4J / B4A) - In B4A it is called when the user clicks on the back key or on the up indicator. In B4J it is called when the user clicks on the close button. See post #4 for more information.
  • B4XPage_MenuClick - Called when a menu item item or BarButton in B4i is clicked. See post #5 for more information.
  • B4XPage_KeyboardStateChanged (B4i) - Called when the keyboard state changes.
  • B4XPage_IconifiedChanged (B4J) - Called when a page is minimized or restored.
  • B4XPage_PermissionResult (B4A) - Raised after a call to rp.CheckAndRequest.

1611307906362.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0