B4Xwrapper needed

rspitzer

I do a lot of single board motor control development using boards from Raspberry, Advantech, Avalue, Aeeon, etc. Currently I have a need to use USB i/o boards from Phidgets Inc. from Canada. They already provide SDK's etc for Android, Eclipse, Visual Studio etc.. for Java. I am looking for somebody that can take the Phidget22.jar file (Their API) and wrap it for use in B4X.
I would like to know how much this would cost? Please note, the work will not be proprietary, once done, I would like to have it available to anyone doing B4X development, and credit the person who does the work. I will make an inquiry with Phidgets Inc. in Canada, to see it they would also then post this on their website as an additional supported development platform, which could possibly lead to more B4X users.

Link to Phidgets website (general website):

Link to Java support:

rspitzer

I apologize, but do you mean being able to reference any internal piece of the Phidget22.jar file to B4X, so I can call different methods of events, then yes. So when I code a B4x file, the method or event is available like any other library.