Android Question background app

Uniko Sistemi srl

Licensed User
Hello everyone, I have a little problem that I don't understand how to solve. I have a published and working app which, however, when it is open and is put in the backgrous if I press the menu key on the phone to see which apps are open, I don't see my app but all the others that I have open. The app is actually in the background because if I then click on its icon it reopens from where I left it. A strange thing that I would like to fix though. Is there some option that escapes me or I didn't put it?
Thank you all!

Solution
Hello everyone, I have a little problem that I don't understand how to solve. I have a published and working app which, however, when it is open and is put in the backgrous if I press the menu key on the phone to see which apps are open, I don't see my app but all the others that I have open. The app is actually in the background because if I then click on its icon it reopens from where I left it. A strange thing that I would like to fix though. Is there some option that escapes me or I didn't put it?
Thank you all!
I write solution for those who have same problem.
just remove the entry in the manifest editor:
SetActivityAttribute(Main, "android:excludeFromRecents", "true") .
After the change, the app is once again visible in...

Uniko Sistemi srl

Licensed User
Thank you all!
I write solution for those who have same problem.
just remove the entry in the manifest editor:
SetActivityAttribute(Main, "android:excludeFromRecents", "true") .
After the change, the app is once again visible in the open app tabs.
Thank you

Upvote 0
Solution