B4J Question [BANano] How to set BANanoElement attribute values that use tags i.e <></>?

alwaysbusy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I wouldn't even know how to that in vanilla Javascript. How does the final tag then look like? I would assume the < for example would be need to be &lt; for example. Maybe you can look into the vue.js code and try to find out how they do it, but I don't think it is possible with JavaScript. It is probably possible just writing it directly in the HTML manually as the HTML5 sepcs do not prohibit it explicitely. So a browser can load that such a .html file, but on how to manipulate it with JavaScript? no idea.

Upvote 0

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes when included directly in the element tag like <p v-html="<strong>This is a bold paragraph.</strong>"></p>, it works perfectly with the BANanoElement and produces a bold paragraph, (after the built html is fed into VueJS), its only when using .SetAttr(?) that it doesn't and I thought we could be lucky in some way with some solution.

Thanks...

PS: I think for now, let me just ensure that I do this like BANanoElement.Append("<p><strong>This is a bold paragraph</strong></p>")

Upvote 0