Android Question Blink Barcode Reader

GeoffT660

Licensed User
Longtime User

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have done a shortcut wrap for part of it and can "kick start" it from within B4A. The license key is at present hard coded in my wrapper (can do a small change by adding a setter and then pass the license key from the B4A project to the wrapper which will set it in the SDK). My license is valid for 30 days only and can only be used for development purposes.

I need to "test drive" the shortcut wrapped app a bit to see how well does it read barcodes compared to other barcode scanners that have posted in the B4A forum...

1.png

Upvote 0

GeoffT660

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have done a shortcut wrap for part of it and can "kick start" it from within B4A. The license key is at present hard coded in my wrapper (can do a small change by adding a setter and then pass the license key from the B4A project to the wrapper which will set it in the SDK). My license is valid for 30 days only and can only be used for development purposes.

I need to "test drive" the shortcut wrapped app a bit to see how well does it read barcodes compared to other barcode scanners that have posted in the B4A forum...

View attachment 64581
Thank you for the update. I'll be awaiting your post and plan to check with them Monday on the pricing. Are there any other 1 and 2D readers (pdf417) that I should also consider on this site? I've tried zBar and zXing. Really looking forward to your results.

Upvote 0

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for the update. I'll be awaiting your post and plan to check with them Monday on the pricing. Are there any other 1 and 2D readers (pdf417) that I should also consider on this site? I've tried zBar and zXing. Really looking forward to your results.
You can download the APK of my B4A project from here (and then install it). I have no intention at present to take this wrapper any further. It is quite a senior project to wrap. I was just interested to see how its scanning compares with other scanners posted on the forum.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1E_3q3X5fQ-wnfuV1Ze8VA1QDE4XndAWH

Upvote 0

GeoffT660

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks again, I'll go ahead and post in the Job Forum and see if anyone wants to build this out for a price.

Upvote 0

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0