Bluetooth Module project

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone, i'm working on a bluetooth module project, I'm using a Atmega168 Microcontroller to interface with the bluetooth module, so far i have it working very nice, my idea is to turn this project into a development board like the IOIO board, but this will have the bluetooth module integrated, all the user will have to worry about will be to write the application code for the android phone to communicate with the module.
I have done a lot of research in this forums and other forums outside here, but have found very limited information or very limited help when it comes to creating an application that involves bluetooth communication which is why i decided to work on this project in the first place.
My question is, is there anyone interested here that would like to buy this module, if so i can layout a PCB board and have this project available to anyone who is interested.
I have tested the whole circuit and it works like a charm, i'm able to send and receive messages, also you can attach any number of devices to the outputs and control them via bluetooth, ie, turn on/off a light, dim in or dim out lights, you can get creative and make a much more complex project with this board.

Please let me know if you guys are interested.

Cheers,
Walter

barx

Licensed User
Longtime User
I would be very interested so long as it wasn't overly expensive. Will you atmega be running the arduino bootloader? Not that it matters, just curious...

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Bluetooth

I would be very interested so long as it wasn't overly expensive. Will you atmega be running the arduino bootloader? Not that it matters, just curious...

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

No, it will be running off my custom code, there's a program called BASCOM AVR which is similar to arduino but it's much simpler and easier to use, check it out and you can write your own code and program the microcontroller.
As far as price goes, we can work something out.

Cheers,
Walter

Upvote 0

barx

Licensed User
Longtime User
Look forward to it...

Sent from my HTC Desire Z

Upvote 0