Browse the b4xgoods table like browsing a blog

byz

Licensed User
Guys, @walt61 maintains a table called b4xgoods, which regularly includes many useful class libraries, code snippets, tools, and more.Because it is sorted by time, it is very convenient and fast for us to see the good things of b4x, and we can also see what has been updated on these good things recently.

I saw that he has been maintaining it for many years, which is truly touching. For me, the table is inconvenient to use, so I i got csv from @AnandGupta 'google sheet. and made it into a blog format so that I can freely read it anytime, anywhere.
All you need is a browser. And with the browser's automatic translation function, you can view it in any supported language.
For example, I use Edge to browse English websites on a daily basis.

link:https://hk.juziyu.cn/b4x/goods/

In addition, I also made an automatic statistics based on this table, which listed the top 20 authors and numbers included in b4xgoods.

link2:https://hk.juziyu.cn/b4x/goods/thanks.html

If I could help some people, I would feel very happy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231115_210726_com.microsoft.emmx-min.jpg
    Screenshot_20231115_210726_com.microsoft.emmx-min.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot_20231115_210745_com.microsoft.emmx-min.jpg
    Screenshot_20231115_210745_com.microsoft.emmx-min.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 93
  • mmexport1705277377861.jpg
    mmexport1705277377861.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

PaulMeuris

Licensed User
@byz , nice job. b4x.com should have a list like this!
Side note: the selection of contributions to the list seems to be incomplete.

PaulMeuris

Licensed User
The top 20 is fine. Some forum posts/tutorials don't seem to make it to the goodies list... strange...

byz

Licensed User
A few additional notes:
This is a fully automated project. The content shown is entirely dependent on the work of @walt61 and @AnandGupta, and I salute both of them.

You can search all of B4X or by category. The search function is matched by searching the text in the description of the table, if there is no keyword in the description, then there may be a situation that exists but cannot be searched.

QQ20231116114750.jpg

The blue tag above the header on the page can be quickly connected to the same type of results in that category.

Text has been scaled down for mobile browsers to fit more content in a single screen space.

My server will periodically visit the https://hk.juziyu.cn/b4x/goods/syncb4xgoods.php script every day to check if it needs to be updated. Because of the time difference, the update may not be timely, but anyone can access this script to trigger the update. This project is a simple program, and the reason why PHP was chosen to do this is because PHP web hosting is very cheap and can be relatively easy to support the long-term operation of this project.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks @byz for your effort and hard work in creating the blog.

My suggestion is to suppress the "B4xgoodies" list from the blog, as they will always be on top on each parse. They are updated each time so they have the latest date and time info, but are not useful for members looking for the "goodies".
firefox_qevdF4RP78.png

byz

Licensed User
The top 20 is fine. Some forum posts/tutorials don't seem to make it to the goodies list... strange...
This is a fully automated project. I just displayed the b4xgoods sheet in a different format. If you have something good that you need to recommend, you can contact @walt61 ,If @walt61 is included in the sheet, the one I made will also be automatically updated and displayed.

byz

Licensed User

My suggestion is to suppress the "B4xgoodies list from the blog, as they will always be on top on each parse. They are updated each time so they have the latest date and time info, but are not useful for members looking for the "goodies".
View attachment 147810
Thank you for your experienced advice. Are you referring to the top two items that contain B4xgoods?"

byz

Licensed User

My suggestion is to suppress the "B4xgoodies" list from the blog, as they will always be on top on each parse. They are updated each time so they have the latest date and time info, but are not useful for members looking for the "goodies".
View attachment 147810
I understand what you mean, you are right. The program has been changed to remove the four items related to B4xgoods

LWGShane

Licensed User
Longtime User
Got a question: What CSS library are you using? It looks like Pico CSS.