Share My Creation BS Screen Off - Turn off screen without power button!

Description

Turn off and lock screen using notification menu or shortcut/widget. Prolong the life of Power button of the device.

Screenshots

Screenshot_1515573298.png Screenshot_1515573337.png Screenshot_1515573965.png

Download

Please, try and rate. Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice idea but this app somehow bypassed my smartwatch unlock feature.

Basically as long as I'm wearing a smartwatch, I don't have to enter my unlock pattern into my phone when I touch the phones fingerprint scanner. Your app somehow bypasses/disables that feature thus I have to enter my unlock pattern every single time I use my finger to unlock my phone to get into it, in my case that should not happen.

Whilst I'm wearing a smartwatch, my unlock pattern is NEVER activated on my phone, just my fingerprint is needed.

It's a good idea though that does work under normal circumstances (normal being no smartwatch on my wrist)...

Last edited:

Xenno

Licensed User
Hi, Peter Simpson

Seems, the software connected to smartwatch uses special way turn off/screen locking method so it won't need to go through standard Android's unlocking. I note this, thank you. BS Screen Off calls lock screen from AdminManager library. I am afraid BS Screen Off won't be able to accommodate such special condition. Nevertheless, thank you for your time and review.

Cheers,

Last edited: