Bug confirmation request, please (B4X-Launcher Win 64 bits)

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
If you are running Cableguy's B4X-Launcher (https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/b4x-launcher.64165/) on Windows 64 bits, could you please try clicking the square at the bottom of B4A's panel ?

For me it is closing the application. Many thanks

b4xlauncher.png

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
With the picture it becomes clearer to me where to click.
Clicking either of the scrollbars had no undesirable effect BUT, even in my 32bit Win10, clicking the intersection of the scrollbars does close the app, So I confirm this behaviour on Win10 32Bit

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Just tested the Jar file and the bug is present there too.

Here is the log:
B4X:
Program started.
main._listview1_mouseclicked (java line: 254)
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
    at java.util.ArrayList.elementData(ArrayList.java:418)
    at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:431)
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.objects.collections.List.Get(List.java:105)
    at b4j.launcher.cableguy.main._listview1_mouseclicked(main.java:254)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent2(BA.java:93)
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent(BA.java:84)
    at anywheresoftware.b4j.objects.NodeWrapper$1.handle(NodeWrapper.java:89)
    at anywheresoftware.b4j.objects.NodeWrapper$1.handle(NodeWrapper.java:1)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
    at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$ClickGenerator.postProcess(Scene.java:3470)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$ClickGenerator.access$8100(Scene.java:3398)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3766)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Scene.java:3485)
    at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Scene.java:1762)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Scene.java:2494)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:352)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:275)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$355(GlassViewEventHandler.java:388)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:389)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:387)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(View.java:555)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(View.java:937)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$149(WinApplication.java:191)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I just hot fixed it, by encapsulating the listviews mouse clicked event in a try/catch block.
A new version (1.21) is being uploaded and I will be updating the B4X-Launcher thread.

[EDIT] Version 1.21 Uploaded and thread Updated

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks a lot for the fix. I will have to ask Erel for that (it is not a ListView entry that square :))

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
a blur/focusloss might give the listview/datagrid a selected index of -1 (nothing selected)