iOS Question Build error compiling B4I-bridge

touchsquid

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am a new B4I user, although I have used B4A right from the start. I am using the hosted builder. I have followed the tutorials carefully and created the certificates and provisioning files.

When I try to compile the B4I Bridge I get a build error. The full error text is attached.

I went over all the steps, but I have found any mistakes.

Suggestions appreciated.

Attachments

• Bridge Build Error.txt
    16.7 KB · Views: 114

touchsquid

Licensed User
Longtime User
I read the lengthy file in detail and saw this line:
error: invalid iOS deployment version '-target armv7-apple-ios11.0', iOS 10 is the maximum deployment target for 32-bit targets [-Winvalid-ios-deployment-target]

I changed minversion from 11 to 10. It works now.

Upvote 0

bobbruns

Licensed User
Longtime User
error: invalid iOS deployment version '-target armv7-apple-ios11.0', iOS 10 is the maximum deployment target for 32-bit targets [-Winvalid-ios-deployment-target]

I am a new B4I user, although I have used B4A right from the start. I am using the hosted builder. I have followed the tutorials carefully and created the certificates and provisioning files.

When I try to compile the B4I Bridge I get a build error. The full error text is attached.

I went over all the steps, but I have found any mistakes.

Suggestions appreciated.
Building the bridge with minversion 10 seems to work, even if you build the app minversion 11

Upvote 0

bobbruns

Licensed User
Longtime User
Building the bridge with minversion 10 seems to work, even if you build the app minversion 11

Both Hosted builder and local builder exhibit this behavior.

igooglemaps are minversion 11 now, but cant make a bridge?

Upvote 0