iOS Question Build ID invalid when upload app on iTunes Connect

mtselection

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I recently updated my app but i get this error from host builder when i try to upload to Itunes connect.

1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:
/var/folders/lj/wrbzzxds6b53f88_rx3x7c800000gn/T/B5FA081D-1F14-4310-8E92-6B13C5135A9E/1354466349.itmsp - Error Messages:
ERROR ITMS-90339: "This bundle is invalid. The Info.plist contains an invalid key 'UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend' in bundle Mremote [Mremote.app]"
2020-03-24 10:58:03.091 altool[29392:39720747] *** Error: Errors uploading 'Mremote.ipa': (
"Error Domain=ITunesTransporterErrorDomain Code=-18000 \"ERROR ITMS-90339: \"This bundle is invalid. The Info.plist contains an invalid key 'UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend' in bundle Mremote [Mremote.app]\"\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=ERROR ITMS-90339: \"This bundle is invalid. The Info.plist contains an invalid key 'UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend' in bundle Mremote [Mremote.app]\", NSLocalizedDescription=ERROR ITMS-90339: \"This bundle is invalid. The Info.plist contains an invalid key 'UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend' in bundle Mremote [Mremote.app]\", NSLocalizedFailureReason=ERROR ITMS-90339: \"This bundle is invalid. The Info.plist contains an invalid key 'UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend' in bundle Mremote [Mremote.app]\"}"
)

these are the my steps:

Update the new B4i IDE + host build.
My app build name unchanged. Package: Mremote.app
Generation of new development certificate and provisioning files from the old certSigningRequest.csr file for debugging.
Full debug ok

Generation of new distribution certificate and provisioning files from the old certSigningRequest.csr (different from above) file for release.
Create Release app and download archive.zip from host builder.

Generation of new app password from my accunt to upload app on itunes.

Thanks for support.
Maurizio