iOS Question Celestial.framework - The use of non-public APIs is not permitted on the App Store

DactilPlus

Licensed User
Longtime User
When uploading a new app, Apple answers me with this, where can I get an updated version or how can I proceed?

Guideline 2.5.1 - Performance - Software Requirements

Your app uses or references the following non-public APIs:

Celestial.framework

The use of non-public APIs is not permitted on the App Store because it can lead to a poor user experience should these APIs change.

Next Steps

If you are using third-party libraries, please update to the most recent version of those libraries. If you do not have access to the libraries' source, you may be able to search the compiled binary using the "strings" or "otool" command line tools. The "strings" tool can output a list of the methods that the library calls and "otool -ov" will output the Objective-C class structures and their defined methods. These tools can help you narrow down where the problematic code resides. You could also use the "nm" tool to verify if any third-party libraries are calling these APIs.

Resources

If there are no alternatives for providing the functionality your app requires, you can use Feedback Assistant to submit an enhancement request.

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Are you, in your B4i app, using a front-end framework for building websites?

If not, you should probably add information in your post about your app, what it does and why it needs this framework. Add a link to a webpage with info about the framework also.

Upvote 0