Android Question Change router password

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by edgar_ortiz, Apr 23, 2019.

1. edgar_ortiz

edgar_ortiz Active Member Licensed User

Hi,

In my application (B4A), I want to change the password of my router ... any idea of how to do it?

Regards,

Edgar

2. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

Login to your router and change the password using the configurationpanel of your router.

I dont think that you can do it from b4a directly.

3. edgar_ortiz

edgar_ortiz Active Member Licensed User

Don Manfred,

Thank you for your opinion, but only to think: the login to the router is a "page", in theory, you could send the information to the fields ... (how to send the information to the fields of the page, is what I don't know).

Any idea is welcome,

Regards,

Edgar

4. thetahsk

thetahsk Active Member Licensed User

Since there is no general solution to this problem, it is always a router specific solution. What kind of router do you have? ( model and firmware release)

5. BillMeyer

BillMeyer Active Member Licensed User

You Say:
    I've never done this, so this is a shot in the dark, but could be a solution:

Look Here and see if Javascript Injection is what you need https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/webviewextras-js-problem.45803/#post-282148

José J. Aguilar likes this.
  6. KMatle

KMatle Expert Licensed User

AVM (Fritzbox) has an rest api. See there or at the manufactures docs of your router.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice