[chargeable] MSMySQL - Yet another MySQL-Library (but a FAST one :-))

Eugenio

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear DonManfred

Please answer me this question may seem obvious. But it is only for confirmation.

No need webservice, or other settings on the server, only IP, user, password and database name to access the database?

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The server must running a mysqlserver instance. The database must be accessible from outside!

sufyan

Licensed User
Longtime User
i need small help
i m trying to connect to my hostinger.ae sql
i use this code
B4X:
 Activity.LoadLayout("1")
    db.Initialize("MySQL" ,"31.220.20.208:3306","u835561410_alber","sfn99078445","u835561410_alber",True,True )
    '31.220.20.208
    db.check_connection
     Dim t As String = "Date1"
   db.QueryASync("select * from "&t&";",t)

it give this error
B4X:
** Activity (main) Pause, UserClosed = false **
** Service (pushservice) Start **
true
** Activity (main) Create, isFirst = true **
Can  not connect to the MySQL Database Server. Please check your configuration.
Hostname: 31.220.20.208:3306
Username: u835561410_alber
Error: Could not create connection to database server.
Sub NOT FOUND: 'sql_status
not Connected to Database
MySQL Database not connected!
** Activity (main) Resume **
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error during login: -ERR [SYS/TEMP] Temporary system problem.  Please try again later. h125mb309938078lfe
true
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error during login: -ERR [SYS/TEMP] Temporary system problem.  Please try again later. fg8mb351906608ldc
true
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error during login: -ERR [SYS/TEMP] Temporary system problem.  Please try again later. o66mb362281446lfi

vbmundo

Licensed User
i need small help
i m trying to connect to my hostinger.ae sql
i use this code
B4X:
 Activity.LoadLayout("1")
    db.Initialize("MySQL" ,"31.220.20.208:3306","u835561410_alber","sfn99078445","u835561410_alber",True,True )
    '31.220.20.208
    db.check_connection
     Dim t As String = "Date1"
   db.QueryASync("select * from "&t&";",t)

it give this error
B4X:
** Activity (main) Pause, UserClosed = false **
true
** Activity (main) Create, isFirst = true **
Can  not connect to the MySQL Database Server. Please check your configuration.
Hostname: 31.220.20.208:3306
Username: u835561410_alber
Error: Could not create connection to database server.
Sub NOT FOUND: 'sql_status
not Connected to Database
MySQL Database not connected!
** Activity (main) Resume **
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error during login: -ERR [SYS/TEMP] Temporary system problem.  Please try again later. h125mb309938078lfe
true
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error during login: -ERR [SYS/TEMP] Temporary system problem.  Please try again later. fg8mb351906608ldc
true
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error during login: -ERR [SYS/TEMP] Temporary system problem.  Please try again later. o66mb362281446lfi

You have other problem

Your Movil IP is not allowed to connect with your server.

I'm trying to connect with your IP and I receive this error

H ÿjHost '190.228.76.81' is not allowed to connect to this MariaDB server

You have security settings that only allow to some IPs to connect.. your server is not Public, then you must open your server to your Movil IP.

The question is... your movil will have the same IP allways ?

sufyan

Licensed User
Longtime User
You have other problem

Your Movil IP is not allowed to connect with your server.

I'm trying to connect with your IP and I receive this error

H ÿjHost '190.228.76.81' is not allowed to connect to this MariaDB server

You have security settings that only allow to some IPs to connect.. your server is not Public, then you must open your server to your Movil IP.

The question is... your movil will have the same IP allways ?
i m new in sql hosting and server , can u led me how i can put it for public ?

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Firstly you need to make sure that your hosting company will allow it, if it does allow external connection then all you have to do is to go into your hosting control panel and turn on allow external connections, you might have to just allow wildcard ('*' = all ip address)...

sufyan

Licensed User
Longtime User
thank u for replay
the hostinger,ae allow for remote access , is this what u mean about allow external connection

can u recommend me for a company allow me for public connection

vbmundo

Licensed User
Hi DonManfred,

Your lib throw this kind of message when your connection credentials are wrong or haven't permissions

Error: Access denied for user 'xxxxxxxx'@'190.228.76.81' (using password: YES)

This message is only sent to the panel log, but do not have the ability to handle these messages within the properties.

You simply use a STATUS value, and that does not say much, do not know why the connection failed ... you know that in my APP the user is who enter credentials.

Your Lib handles errors in SQL statements or BATCH, but not connections, you can not add a SUB more? that is, something like

B4X:
Sub Connect_error (data as list, as meta map)

End Sub

Regards

vbmundo

Licensed User
Now I fix this missing SUB

execute a SQL statement immediately after connecting, and that if you change the value to FALSE STATUS when the connection could not be done.

But it would be good and perfect your library, if you can predetermine if the connection was OK or not.

Because U thinks this .. not always bad mistakes are loaded data, sometimes there are problems with connectivity and server you might be having problems.

You're the best, I know, and you could get a library with this simple SUB 100/100

regards

vbmundo

Licensed User
Hi Don,

Your Lib don't have an ExecError Method

If you run an INSERT, UPDATE or DELETE that throw inconsistencies (like an UPDATE on Entire Column with a fixed value, and this Column is a UNIQUE INDEX Column)

I can try to add this missing method, but I haven't the Source code..

I can work with you, and this will allways your LIB..

All my users tell me that my APP is too fast and good, but I have this black holes without solutions.

You can trust me, you can send to me your source lib by Private Msg.. and you will have a complete result.

Think about.

thanks

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you run an INSERT, UPDATE or DELETE that throw inconsistencies (like an UPDATE on Entire Column with a fixed value, and this Column is a UNIQUE INDEX Column)

Tested with V1.09

B4X:
MySQL_onSqlError((MyMap) {ErrorCode=1146, ColumnCount=0, RecordCount=0, TaskID=1, Exception=com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'd0230b9b.lizenzinfoX' doesn't exist}) ->1

Pablo Torres

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Don,

I have to do the following:

get the value of some field in some register in certain table (datos), update this value to "value+1"

add a register in another table (ventas) using this value and returning a value from this "INSERT"

add several register in other table (lineasventa) using the last value generated from ventas

how can i do this with your library?

Thanks

vbmundo

Licensed User
Hi Don,

I have to do the following:

get the value of some field in some register in certain table (datos), update this value to "value+1"

add a register in another table (ventas) using this value and returning a value from this "INSERT"

add several register in other table (lineasventa) using the last value generated from ventas

how can i do this with your library?

Thanks
Hi,

Your Question is a SQL Language question, nothing related to the MySQL Lib.

And you must provide more specific Info.