Android Question CheckList Class by Informatix - Question about Color

adriano.freitas

Hi!

Before my doubts, I would like to congratulate and thank @Informatix for the contribution given through its CheckList library.

I have a question that I think is simple, but I haven't been able to solve it yet.

When using the list with checkboxes when pressing on an item or even a longpress, it is marked in orange. The application that I'm producing and that uses the class has another color pattern. I would like to know how to change this orange color...

Thank you very much!

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
As DonManfred said, you can change the source code.

Try to change this line:
B4X:
PressedDrawable = r.RunMethod2("getDrawable", ID_PressedDrawable, "java.lang.int")
to this
B4X:
Dim cd As ColorDrawable
cd.Initialize(Colors.Yellow, 0)

PressedDrawable = cd

Upvote 0

adriano.freitas

Hi! Thank you all for your attention to me. I know I can (and should) adapt classes, however, I'm new here and I've been using B4X, B4A for a very short time, I come from other language structures, which makes some details still strange to me and often despite simple for those who already know, for me sometimes I lose hours or days trying. B4X is great, @Erel is fantastic and you guys who help beginners are wonderful. Thank you very much!

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…