B4A Library [Class] A simple gauge/meter

Here it goes...my first attempt at a class. I have done a simple meter/gauge which displays a graphical representation of a value. I have done an example and the usage is quite straight forward and it is commented. There are images which are the display in the files folder these are required. Some of the displays are a bit whacky but I was just showing what can be done . In the example I have 3 gauges in different sizes and displays so you can see what they look like. It is a graphical display not a calibrated display, it is correct as percentage of the max value . I will do a vertical option eventually. It is best to make the gauge size width 2 times the height, other ratios work but will look best at width 2 x height.

...New upload coming

added round gauges.......
when you unzip the round images put them in the files folder of the unzipped project......enjoy

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,022
  • newGauges.zip
    220.1 KB · Views: 617
  • roundImages.zip
    296.1 KB · Views: 545
  • gauges.png
    gauges.png
    57 KB · Views: 987
Last edited:

tremara1

Licensed User
Longtime User
Will Look at it

I'll have a go....

barx

Licensed User
Longtime User
Certainly looks nice.

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice!

and thanks for sharing.

:sign0188:

tremara1

Licensed User
Longtime User
Added some round dials

In the first post are 2 new zips. you need to put the round images in the files folder of the zipped project before opening.....good luck

tremara1

Licensed User
Longtime User
Different types

All you need to do is change to one of the "bg*.png" files for the rect gauge and round*.png" files for the round gauge. I am still working on improving the round gauges.

tremara1

Licensed User
Longtime User
vertical gauge

I have a vertical version but as I said earlier these gauges are good representations of data but there are not calibrated you need a label to display the value represented. This is a link to the zip as it is over the limit for the forum. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72148014/gauges.zip ...hope you enjoy it....