Android Question Compile APK With B4A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir_11228

Hi. I have an apk source but I don't know how to compile it. please help Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot (34).png
    Screenshot (34).png
    231.6 KB · Views: 90

Brian Dean

Licensed User
Longtime User
Have you written this code yourself, or have you copied it from some other source? There are a lot of errors that will have to be corrected before this project will compile into an APK.

You are using two libraries - PersianDeviceInfo and PNSMS (there may be others) - that are not part of the B4A product. These libraries have to be placed in an "Additional Libraries" Folder. If you have not set this up then open the "Tools --> Configure Paths" menu and add a folder reference. Note that this should be on the general data area of your storage - not in the Programs folder. Then put the library files into this folder. If you do not already have the libraries then you will have to find them on the web.

That will be a start, though you have many more errors that will have to be corrected.

Upvote 0

Amir_11228

Have you written this code yourself, or have you copied it from some other source? There are a lot of errors that will have to be corrected before this project will compile into an APK.

You are using two libraries - PersianDeviceInfo and PNSMS (there may be others) - that are not part of the B4A product. These libraries have to be placed in an "Additional Libraries" Folder. If you have not set this up then open the "Tools --> Configure Paths" menu and add a folder reference. Note that this should be on the general data area of your storage - not in the Programs folder. Then put the library files into this folder. If you do not already have the libraries then you will have to find them on the web.

That will be a start, though you have many more errors that will have to be corrected.
I fixed the errors. But I faced a new problem. I downloaded google-services.json file and copied it to the folder But I get this error :

Attachments

• Screenshot (40).png
    Screenshot (40).png
    163.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot (41).png
    Screenshot (41).png
    119.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot (42).png
    Screenshot (42).png
    141.8 KB · Views: 63
Upvote 0
Status