Android Question Compliling Error

Javier Mateo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi!

Today when I try to compliling a program I have received this error:

Parsing code 0.21 (or 0.23, 0.27)
Compiling Error:
Indice fuera de los límites de la matriz (I received the message in spanish 'Index out of the array limits.')

Have you ever seen this message. Is the same message with all types of compilation.

Thanks in advance.

Straker

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dim array(5) as int
This is an array with 5 elements.
But the array index is from 0 to 4.
If you try to use array(5) you get an error.

If this answer is not good, just post your code.

Upvote 0

Javier Mateo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thans Straker!

I understand how can define an array (thanks). I think this is not the problem. I received the message when I start the compilation, and the compiler does not send me the error in a specific line number of a module. It`s when I start the compilation in one o two secons.
And surprisingly this code has worked without any problem before.

Thank you.

Upvote 0

Javier Mateo

Licensed User
Longtime User
No it is with a specific project. I had problems in my HD and in this moment after a chkdsk my project had this problem. Is not the code, because this project is running in some devices.
The project has more than 12 módules, classes, activities. Work with sqlite, print by serial and bluetooth, and open some sockets to sincronyze to a remote server.
To mending this problem I try remove each project module and I start the compilation project again till I just complile the Main module and the error was the same.
Finally I start a new project and add each of the modules and the project work proberly.

Thank a lot for you help and your support!!!!

Bye.

Javier

Upvote 0