Create the app in C# or VB.NET to exchnage files with eMedNY (Medicaid)

Alex_197

Licensed User
Longtime User
If this post is off-top - delete it.

I need to create the Windows based application in C# or VB.NET that will exchange files with the Medicaid - EmedNY FTS (exchange files with Medicaid)

Is anyone here ever tried to work with this task? To my understanding this can be done in WCF. Correct me if I wrong. Also it requires two way SSL X.509 Certificate

We need to hire someone who can help us with this project.

We already have eMedNY account. X12 claims files already created.

Here is a link to the manual that explains what needs to be done https://www.emedny.org/selfhelp/SOAP/eMedNY_File_Transfer_Service_User_Guide_1.0.pdf

Thanks.

Last edited:

73Challenger

Licensed User
@Alex_197 Are you still looking? I know an excellent developer with an extensive history with web services/soap...and just about anything else :) She is looking for her next position and would be looking for a full time remote position. Let me know if you are interested, I can make the introduction.

Alex_197

Licensed User
Longtime User
@Alex_197 Are you still looking? I know an excellent developer with an extensive history with web services/soap...and just about anything else :) She is looking for her next position and would be looking for a full time remote position. Let me know if you are interested, I can make the introduction.
Sorry for a late response - thank you, we already have this app created.

But we have another problem not related directly to the development - do you have any experience or a knowlege in creating health insurance claims?

Last edited: