Java Question CustomFonts Error after SDK latest Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

labcold

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have been developing an application for two months now and just about to release to the client.
I use on single additional font and use CustomFonts to achieve it. Its been working fine until I did the latest update on the SDK using SDK manager- thinking this would be a good idea before I build the final version for the client. btw (I am using api 28 on Android 7.1.1)

Now the project will not compile - I get the following error...

Error on complie:
B4A Version: 9.80
Java Version: 8
Parsing code.    (0.04s)
Building folders structure.    (0.01s)
Compiling code.    (0.04s)
Compiling layouts code.    (0.00s)
Organizing libraries.    (0.00s)
    (Android Support Library)
Generating R file.    Error
d:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\support-compat\28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:36: error: Attribute "fontProviderFetchStrategy" already defined with incompatible format.
d:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\core\core\1.3.1\unpacked-core-1.3.1\res\values\values.xml:127: Original attribute defined here.
d:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\support-compat\28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:51: error: Attribute "fontProviderFetchTimeout" already defined with incompatible format.
d:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\core\core\1.3.1\unpacked-core-1.3.1\res\values\values.xml:139: Original attribute defined here.
d:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\support-compat\28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:61: error: Attribute "fontStyle" already defined with incompatible format.
d:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\core\core\1.3.1\unpacked-core-1.3.1\res\values\values.xml:147: Original attribute defined here.

I can see the relevant files in the directories and I can see where the two XML docs referenced in the error above are.
But how do I solve this as I cant roll back to the previous versions using SDK manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…