Android Tutorial CustomListView change textbox value

Juanll2003uy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi i have this problem, i have a CustomListView with have: btnAdd buton, btn+ & btn- button and a txtQty textbox with quantity value (picture attached)
I need that when i press + or - button the value of textbox in the listItem change
And then when i click btnAdd_Click had the value of the textbox in this item

Customlistview:
Lista.Add(CreateListItem(bd, ElProd.Name, ElProd.Precio, Lista.AsView.Width, 120dip), ElProd.Code)
Lista.Add(CreateListItem(bd, ElProd2.Name, ElProd2.Precio, Lista.AsView.Width, 120dip), ElProd2.Code)
Lista.Add(CreateListItem(bd, ElProd3.Name, ElProd3.Precio, Lista.AsView.Width, 120dip), ElProd3.Code)

Sub CreateListItem(bmp As BitmapDrawable, name As String, prec As Double, Width As Int, Height As Int) As Panel
    Dim p As B4XView = xui.CreatePanel("")
    p.SetLayoutAnimated(0, 0, 0, Width, Height)
    p.LoadLayout("CellItem")
    lblDesc.Text=name
    lblPrecio.Text="$ " & prec
    imgFoto.Background=bmp
    btnAdd.Text="AGREGAR"
    btnAdd.Visible=Agregar
    Return p
End Sub

Private Sub btnAdd_Click
    Dim Index As Int = Lista.GetItemFromView(Sender)
end sub

Thank you very much if someone can help me

Attachments

• CYMERA_20210923_203355.jpg
    CYMERA_20210923_203355.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 228

Lucas Siqueira

Licensed User
Longtime User

Roberto P.

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi i have this problem, i have a CustomListView with have: btnAdd buton, btn+ & btn- button and a txtQty textbox with quantity value (picture attached)
I need that when i press + or - button the value of textbox in the listItem change
I create a class for each row, with its own graphical interface (a panel with its controls), in which I implement all the events and functionalities. Do a loadlayout to load interface
each of these elements that I create dynamically, is added to the list and implements everything that is needed inside it.
the listview acts as a container and manages the elements.
I hope it will be useful to you

Unobtainius

Licensed User
Longtime User
Without seeing any code all I can suggest is to get the button's parent panel then knowing the textbox is a child control of that panel, use the panel to get a reference to the textbox and do whatever you like with the text box

epiCode

Licensed User

Thank you very much if someone can help me
Why not use the following and avoid additional coding?