CustomView Section

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Customviews are a very important feature since the last b4x updates.
it would be very useful to have a section where all customviews are located (different section for each platform (b4i,b4a,b4j))

like this we could share/download customviews from each other from 1 section in this forum (like we can with libraries)

thanx

(ps: no need to collect all customviews now, only open that section and everyone will add his customviews to that section)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ok @Erel but besides you i dont see anyone adding customviews like you described (libraries forum with [CustomView] tag)
actually i didnot knew it should be added to that section and also with a Tag.

the section also says: Additional libraries, classes and official updates

maybe it is not clear to all members. i agree with you that a library is a library whether it was developed as a native lib or compiled with b4x code both belong to the library thread but classes and customviews in my opinion should have their section (at least combine both in a different section then libraries)

it would make it easier to find customviews (+ classes), now i only find them mixed all over the forum like in share your creation section,...

again it is only my opinion

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…