Android Question Data transferring app

Izmirov.Yaminovich

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I have a problem with my app development. How do I transfer the data that I have collected in the main layout to the Menu layout. Like I'll collect the data from the first page on the number of fronds and branch and the longitude latitude number. I need the numbers to be at the menu layout when I click Next button.

Attachments

• E-cutter.zip
    51.9 KB · Views: 116

Izmirov.Yaminovich

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can you provide me any other examples for this? Sorry, I'm really new with these. If the Menu module that I have is just an editing page so that I can save it into a database and the second module is to show the list of files that I have saved. How should I do that? I can make the second module using the ones show in the tutorial however how is the menu module gonna work if I do not have another layout for it? How do I make it if I have two layouts that requires an activity to link together?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Izmirov.Yaminovich

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have read that before. But how do I link the labels from a page to another? I think there's a reference code or inheritance code kinda thing? For example, I have a number in label 1 page 1. I want it to be in label 1 page 3. How do I do that?

Upvote 0

Izmirov.Yaminovich

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4X:
Sub Button5_Click
    CallSubDelayed2(Menu, "Edit", "Data")
End Sub

That's what I put in my button key. The other layout did came out. But how do I pass my data from my first page to the other? I've tried Main.Label1.text = Menu.Label2.Text. Doesn't seems like it's working as there's an error for it.

Upvote 0