B4R Question dataformat of softserial

Hans- Joachim Krahe

Licensed User
Longtime User
Does someone know dataformat of softserial and can I change it (Startbit, stopbit) in c-source? What I need is

"start bit: 1bit; data bit: 8 bits; parity bit: none; stop bit: 1 bit. "

... it does not work in my communication-setting with esp and WT2000 chip and I dont know, if data format is the reason maybe...

thanks

thetahsk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Does someone know dataformat of softserial and can I change it (Startbit, stopbit) in c-source? What I need is

... it does not work in my communication-setting with esp and WT2000 chip and I dont know, if data format is the reason maybe...

thanks
The Software Serial Lib should work with your WT2000 according to other Arduino examples.

Which esp board do you have and what pins are connected to the DFplayer ?

Upvote 0

thetahsk

Licensed User
Longtime User

thanks
You can also check this Software Serial Lib for the esp's

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hans- Joachim Krahe

Licensed User
Longtime User
Output is ok, i looked at with oszi. It is pin p1. P1 an p1.P2. Works with other connections too. But WT2000 does not react. So I dont know, if softserial uses start and stopbit as demanded...

Upvote 0

Hans- Joachim Krahe

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, 5V at wt2000. It sends a blink at power on. I use D1 mini, pin d1. D1 and d1.d2. Signal is going out on oscilloscope. Never had had problems with this...

Upvote 0

thetahsk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can you post some code of your project ?
Is it similar to you other post ?

Upvote 0

tigrot

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0