void Mp3_play_num(B4R::Object* o) {
mp3_play(b4r_main::_num);
}

or

void Mp3_single_play(B4R::Object* o) {
mp3_single_play(b4r_main::_num);
}

?

There is only a noise, same if I call 0001.mp3 or 0002.mp3 with _NUM 1 or 2. Derez construct with using 'pin5.Initialize(d1.D5,pin5.MODE_OUTPUT) ' adkey 0, first' seems to surround the problem, but why does it not work directly with mp3_play?

thinks

Hans- Joachim

Hans- Joachim Krahe

Licensed User
Longtime User
one more question: Does anyone know, how to play .ogg or .wma files? .mp3 files need to be placed in mp3 folder and work, ogg and wma should be played, but dont be - neverless in which folder I place them...

Upvote 0

derez

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
one more question: Does anyone know, how to play .ogg or .wma files? .mp3 files need to be placed in mp3 folder and work, ogg and wma should be played, but dont be - neverless in which folder I place them...
Using mp3 it works for me looking like this :
play.png

This works with the serial commands from esp8266. I guess that you should just try to put wma files instead of mp3 and see if it plays.
Actually the number of the song is not important, the player considers the order in which the songs were written to the card, so if you want to change the order - copy everything from the first to last.
By the way - I recommend to listen to these songs in the list !, search for Amit Erez or The Secret Sea.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hans- Joachim Krahe

Licensed User
Longtime User
...thank you. No, at me, other files do not play, although DFPlayer should be able to.

By the way - you can easily address several DFPlayers, just by addressing: "softserial.initialize()" to other Pins several times :))))

Upvote 0