Android Question Direct b4a bridge download

JakeBullet70

Licensed User
Longtime User
Seems like there used to be a direct download to the b4a bridge but I cannot seem to find it.
I have 2 older ASUS tablets that the Google play store does not run on anymore. (Thanks for nothing Google)

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0
Seems like there used to be a direct download to the b4a bridge but I cannot seem to find it.
I have 2 older ASUS tablets that the Google play store does not run on anymore. (Thanks for nothing Google)
Very well done. B4A bridge is an excellent tool. I love its potential to allow B4A programmers to create GUI and developers can see the actual result of the GUI designing process on The connect device.
Very well done. B4A bridge is an excellent tool. I love its potential to allow B4A programmers to create GUI and developers can see the actual result of the GUI designing process on The connected device.

Upvote 0