Disabled account?

fat32

I have an account in this forum, which when i login, i can't post anywhere. There is a small box in the bottom of each page/thread, that says that i don't have privileges. So, i was forced to create this account. Is this right? Could, my old account be re-activated? Am i doing something wrong?

I am trying to contact a sysop, but a) i think there is only one (Erel) b) i can't find the PM/Private Messaging system of this board... :(

Sagenut

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have an account in this forum, which when i login, i can't post anywhere. There is a small box in the bottom of each page/thread, that says that i don't have privileges. So, i was forced to create this account. Is this right? Could, my old account be re-activated? Am i doing something wrong?

I am trying to contact a sysop, but a) i think there is only one (Erel) b) i can't find the PM/Private Messaging system of this board... :(
I experienced the same issue, try simply clearing your cookies or similar actions resolved it for me.
Alternatively, there might have been a temporary issue with the B4X platform (don't know - but solved now)., You can try logging in using an incognito window or a different browser.

fat32

I experienced the same issue, try simply clearing your cookies or similar actions resolved it for me.
Alternatively, there might have been a temporary issue with the B4X platform (don't know - but solved now)., You can try logging in using an incognito window or a different browser.
Tried them but no luck. Even login from different devices doesn't help.