Disapearing Panels!

ceaser

Licensed User
Hi

I use different panels on the same form, to display different input fields to the users. But what happens now, is that when designing the outlay of the different panels, the small area is too clutered with all the panels. What I do then is to set the "Left" property to say 300. When I want to bring the panel back again, there is no way of setting the focus to the panel that sits 300 pixels right of you and to change the "Left" property.:sign0148:

The only way to bring the panels back again, is to open your project in Notepad and change it there!

Any chance of having this function built in?

Help:sign0085:

Thanks
Michael
alias CEASER

bdiscount

Licensed User
Use the panel like a draw Place a button on edge with click event to change leftto show panel.
or right,top or bottom.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
in the device, using the designer, if you clik in the "next" button on the properties panel, it will cicle ttrough ALL controls in the form, even if they are OFF The form...
You will notice this by watching the controls name property, as it ciles rogh the controls..
Then, having the control you wich to re-alocate name in the proper place, just enter the LEFT value so it come ON to the form agin...
You may need to set "BringToFront"...

ceaser

Licensed User
Disappearing Panels!

Hi:sign0013:

Thanks Cableguy. Still new at this!

Regards
Michael