Android Question Download PDF with AdvancedWebView

chevita87

Licensed User
Good morning, I have an app that makes a webview of a page made in laravel, to be able to download the pdfs that are on the page use AdvancedWebView. Now I find myself with the problem that if the links are not direct and laravel handles the link, the pdf is not downloaded, the pdfs that are with direct url are downloaded. I have to use the link that Laravel manages because it has to enter with a password to be able to download those pdfs. Can somebody help me?

mc73

Licensed User
Longtime User
Every request eventually has a response. Follow this on a network monitor (on Chrome, Firefox, whatever) , check headers and parameters involved, and then use okHttpUtils2 to "emulate" this flow.

Upvote 0

chevita87

Licensed User
Every request eventually has a response. Follow this on a network monitor (on Chrome, Firefox, whatever) , check headers and parameters involved, and then use okHttpUtils2 to "emulate" this flow.
Sorry but I don't understand what are you saying

Upvote 0

Hamied Abou Hulaikah

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have to use the link that Laravel manages because it has to enter with a password to be able to download those pdfs
Are you still find password prompt or gone? because if it is gone, Laravel will not generate pdf downloadable link ..

He give you a tip to use a different approach rather than webview, But that's mean you should know Laravel APIs.

Upvote 0