Share My Creation EggQuake

ALERT!!!!! There has been a terrible Earthquake in the farm, which turned most of the eggs upside down or in different positions. Your goal is to help them get their vertical position by tapping them slightly. Be careful, because each time you tap an egg the ones beside it will also roll.

Also, there are some special eggs which were irreversibly affected by such a strong shaking. As a side effect, they got always angry, and they will roll in the opposite direction, making it more difficult to achieve your mission. You will find them after the first levels....

egg2.png <--Good Egg eggb.png <-- Angry Egg

The game is simple but addictive. It takes the idea of a previous app I made, but with more fun and other graphics (for me it is better to pay a bit for good images than trying to make my own) . Also, this is the first time I use interstitial ads, and I must say it has been very easy to set up.

Thanks to @Informatix for AnimationPlus lib, and to @Jack Cole for the Admob Interstitial library. Also to Erel and the forum in general, where there are always good members, ideas and snippets to learn from ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-27-17-34-50.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-27-17-34-50.png
    172.8 KB · Views: 2,656