Java Question Error after deleting MLFiles and jcifs.jar

GMan

Licensed User
Longtime User
Error after deleting MLFiles and jcifs.jar (error parsing library)

Hi,

i tried to implement the MLFiles lib from HotShoe with the needed jcifs.jar file.
After putting these 3 files to my library and error occured while compiling m project file: some build?.xml file was wrong or corrupt.

After deleting these 3 files from the lib dir B4A starts, but when i try to load my project file 2 errors occured (2 x the same):
Error parsing libraries.
The given key has no entry in the dictionary
The last sentence was translated from my language to english

What did i wrong ?
Is there an reference file in my project folder that i can edit to solve that prob ?

:sign0085:

Last edited:

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I hope someone can sort you out soon.

Just a thought, is the library still selected in the project, can you open a different project?

GMan

Licensed User
Longtime User
the library name still exists on the right side under the lib tab - dont know wh 'caus eits deleted.

As i said, i tried to copy it back to the lib flder, but that causes the same error

After deleting the deleted files in the basket, the name MLFile didnt appear any longer.

But if i load my project, the same error occurs.

the bal-files where loaded, but no module

Last edited:

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Have you tried the clean project option?

-------------------
Sent via Tapatalk

HotShoe

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

i tried to implement the MLFiles lib from HotShoe with the needed jcifs.jar file.
After putting these 3 files to my library and error occured while compiling m project file: some build?.xml file was wrong or corrupt.

After deleting these 3 files from the lib dir B4A starts, but when i try to load my project file 2 errors occured (2 x the same):

The last sentence was translated from my language to english

What did i wrong ?
Is there an reference file in my project folder that i can edit to solve that prob ?

:sign0085:

Gman, you can download the correct jcifs.zip file from HERE

Unzip that library to you additional libraries directory along with the MLFiles.jar and .xml files. Then open b4a and select the MLFiles library in the Libs tab on the lower right. You should be able to use the files and samba methods in the library then.

If you have any questions ask here or via email to: [email protected]

Thanks,

--- Jem

GMan

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

may be , but since now my project couldnt be loaded.
i used the Clean Project option, but still didnt work.

When loading my project datas, the error occurs, the .bal files are loaded but not one module :(

I tried like you told (thats the same i did when using first) but still the same error....

Error parsing libraries.
Der angegebene Schlüssel war nicht im Wörterbuch angegeben

Last edited:

GMan

Licensed User
Longtime User
SOLVED :sign0060:

I openend the B4A-File with a normal editor and saw
NumberOfLibraries=0

I thought, that this MAY BE an error, 'cause at least ONE had to be loaded, the Core.

So i changed that to 1 and....Voilá - the whole enchilada is working again fine :sign0060: