Android Question error compiling debugger engine code

azclay

Licensed User
hello all, I have managed some how to crash the debugger at compile time. I would really appreciate if someone could shed some light on the nature of this error. Even if you could tell me if it is related to the short nap i took with my forehead on the keyboard i that would be helpful.

B4A Version: 8.80
Parsing code. (0.03s)
Building folders structure. (0.10s)
Compiling code. (0.29s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.10s)
Organizing libraries. (8.62s)
Generating R file. (1.57s)
Compiling debugger engine code. Error
javac 1.8.0_181
shell\src\b4a\example\main.java:125: error: '}' expected
return new Object[] {"Activity",main.mostCurrent._activity,"ad",main.mostCurrent._ad,"back",main.mostCurrent._back,"BannerAd",main.mostCurrent._bannerad,"bet",main._bet,"betdn",main.mostCurrent._betdn,"betup",main.mostCurrent._betup,"btndeal",main.mostCurrent._btndeal,"btndraw",main.mostCurrent._btndraw,"card",main._card,"card1",main.mostCurrent._card1,"card2",main.mostCurrent._card2,"card3",main.mostCurrent._card3,"card4",main.mostCurrent._card4,"card5",main.mostCurrent._card5,"deal",main.mostCurrent._deal,"dealt",main._dealt,"deck1",main.mostCurrent._deck1,"draw",main.mostCurrent._draw,""dueces"",main._dueces,"game",main._game,"gamemenu",Debug.moduleToString(b4a.example.gamemenu.class),"h1",main.mostCurrent._h1,"h2",main.mostCurrent._h2,"h3",main.mostCurrent._h3,"h4",main.mostCurrent._h4,"h5",main.mostCurrent._h5,"hand",main.mostCurrent._hand,"hold1",main._hold1,"hold2",main._hold2,"hold3",main._hold3,"hold4",main._hold4,"hold5",main._hold5,"holds",main._holds,"imgbadge",main.mostCurrent._imgbadge,"iv_f",main.mostCurrent._iv_f,"iv_fh",main.mostCurrent._iv_fh,"iv_foak",main.mostCurrent._iv_foak,"iv_jaob",main.mostCurrent._iv_jaob,"iv_rf",main.mostCurrent._iv_rf,"iv_s",main.mostCurrent._iv_s,"iv_sf",main.mostCurrent._iv_sf,"iv_toak",main.mostCurrent._iv_toak,"iv_tp",main.mostCurrent._iv_tp,"ivbadge",main.mostCurrent._ivbadge,"ivbetcol1",main.mostCurrent._ivbetcol1,"ivbetcol2",main.mostCurrent._ivbetcol2,"ivbetcol3",main.mostCurrent._ivbetcol3,"ivbetcol4",main.mostCurrent._ivbetcol4,"ivbetcol5",main.mostCurrent._ivbetcol5,"kvs",main._kvs,"lblbet",main.mostCurrent._lblbet,"lbltot",main.mostCurrent._lbltot,"lblwin",main.mostCurrent._lblwin,"nextcard",main._nextcard,"number_of_cards",main._number_of_cards,"pnlimg",main.mostCurrent._pnlimg,"Pnlscrbrd",main.mostCurrent._pnlscrbrd,"pnlscreen",main.mostCurrent._pnlscreen,"ranks",main._ranks,"Starter",Debug.moduleToString(b4a.example.starter.class),"statevals",main._statevals,"total",main._total,"val",main._val,"wildcount",main._wildcount,"wilds",main._wilds,"win",main._win};
^
1 error

i did a search through my code to see if i had an rogue "{" but the search was fruitless
thanks as always.