iOS Question Error compiling using Hosted Mac, Local Mac server compiles ok

ajk

Licensed User
Longtime User
After deploy to device app starts on phone and then crashes in half second - without no infos in Logs window.

ajk

Licensed User
Longtime User
So from the opposite side: can I get the "unfiltered?" log from device /like I did on android device/ to find the issue?

Upvote 0

ajk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Compiling of new (no libraries) project is possible booth in local and hosted. I thing this is library related issue. (It happens on all previously released programs - compiled with other versions of Xcode and Mac. Currently have upgraded all my computers to Catalina @ Xcode 11.4 and phone to 13.4, but it happens on S5 with 12.4 as well, bridge in newly generated, B4i 6.5)

Upvote 0

ajk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Now it looks like: on s6 everything is working OK. On s5 - old phone with in-app test account - still the same:
bridge (build locally or on hosted) runs & connects with b4i main program. Then if I use hosted builder app is downloaded "starts" then crashes & I see desktop with no logs. On local builder: phone connects with b4i main program > F5 > I see that local builder is working >local display SUCCESS> then bridge display info: Cannot connect to 192.169.0.193 /mac address/ and I see white screen /bridge is still working/ (& can be repeated with the same result)

I have tried to find sth in logs, but as You have said "mostly useles" - especially for me.

SOLUTION:
read this:
and configure correctly .... ;)
I don't know how it happened. Possibly one issue lead me to recreate certificates, then it gone away and certificate problem persisted ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0